Thursday, January 26, 2012

TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver Features A Triangular Head Shape

Have a sadly day. In the Morning, because of the traffic jam, so I late to my work; in the afternoon, raining again, I have no umbrella; in the evening, OMG! The light is power dying. What a badly day. Calm down myself; think of my work, my future, and my parents. Work, work, work leads to us without time take part in family party.

Nowadays, the society develops so fast. In order to live in the city, we must work hard and hard, day and day. We have no time to exercise, people always in a state of sub-healthy. We have no time accompany our family. One day, I'm so sadly found my parents older than before. I decide to accompany my family every weekend, travel and play together from this moment. At last, everything become usually.

I want to pick golf to my father. After searching information about golf, I decided to choose TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver. Dual crown and weighted power-base promote increased carry and distance. And the weighted power-base promotes increased distance. Modern head shape promotes lower, deeper and precision-placed CG for higher launch angle and lower spin. While the SuperFast Technology gives increased swing speed. Inverted Cone Technology dramatically expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high COR for consistently longer drives on off-center hits. SuperFast 60-gram shaft is exceptionally lightweight and stable to promote greater distance and accuracy.
TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver Main Features:

> Dual crown and weighted power-base promote increased carry and distance

> Modern head shape promotes lower, deeper and precision-placed CG for higher launch angle and lower spin

> SuperFast Technology promotes increased swing speed, faster ball speed and added distance

> Inverted Cone Technology dramatically expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high COR for consistently longer drives on off-center hits

> SuperFast 60-gram shaft is exceptionally lightweight and stable to promote greater distance and accuracy

> High Moment-of-Inertia (MOI): makes it more stable and forgiving for those of us who don't always hit the center of the clubface

> TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology: which is "characterized by a shallow cone milled directly onto the inner side of the clubface, changes the way the face behaves at impact so that a larger area of the face delivers higher ball speed

Thanks the darkness that let me realize the family is the most important for me; thanks the cheap golf club sets that let me find gift that suit for my father. The Tour Burner is a club I could definitely love.

The article is from http://golftips001.blogspot.com/ Also, we recommend some goods Ping G20 Driver to you. Thanks for reading my article!

I am a golfer! If you want to Choose discount golf clubs for sale such a Ping G20 Irons Ping G20 Fairway Wood Ping G15 Driver Ping G15 Irons and Ping G15 Fairway Wood you may also visit the http://okgolfsales.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment